Saturday, December 12, 2009

On the Contrary



I know that it has been in the media some lately that some of the Soldiers on the KFOR 12 mission would be coming home early. From everything that i have been told that is not going to happen. If it would happen i highly doubt that I would be one of those Soldiers. There are a lot of rumors out there and i just want to get this covered and clear ASAP. I fully expect to be working for this mission until around Aug 2010.
On a more exciting note, it has been snowing here all day. In some twisted way i think it makes all of us from ND/MN here feel just a bit more at home. It has been coming down steady but has not accumulated into much. It is expected to continue into and maybe through tomorrow. If that is the case I will likely have some pictures of snow angels and a snowman.
Looks like a white Christmas in Kosovo.
Take care and happy holidays
Jay

No comments: