My condolences to the Lenzen Family.
I have mentioned this to Elsie and my Mom and I am confused. The last 3 people that I have known well that have been terminally ill or have life threatening illness have been taken or nearly taken far too soon. I dont know if anyone else understands, but I dont. The only thing it confirms to me is that we should not take our family or friends and the time we have with them for granted. Mom mentioned that during a football game the other day an announcer said that an injured player was listed "day-to-day", quick to follow the other announcer said, "aren't we all". live them all to the fullest and dont keep the loving, kind words to yourself. tell those close to you how much you love and appreciate them and all that they do.
take care

No comments:
Post a Comment